General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Aqua Heaven. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website (AquaHeaven) is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accurate, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the info and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such info may be incorrect, inaccurate or may have errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- If for any reason your products proves to be faulty or defective, please contact us via email in the first instance and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase un-used in original packaging and unopened. Returned items are the sole responsibility of the buyer, including return postage & packaging costs.
- If an item has a manufacturers guarantee and the item is faulty or defective, this must be returned to the manufacturers in the first instance.
- The use of any info or materials used on this website (AquaHeaven) is entirely at your own risk & AquaHeaven will take no responsibility for this nor be liable.
- It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products or services or info available through this website (AquaHeaven) meet your exact requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by AquaHeaven, this includes designs aspects to the website, images, layouts, appearance, graphics & logos. Reproduction is prohibited other than if authorised by my proprietors of AquaHeaven in official written form, with hand written signature.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or documents without AquaHeavens written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Scotland & Wales.
Thank you for reading & comply with our T&C’s AquaHeaven